Patient Forms, Map and Directions to TX Office
Your first visit to CGA Weight Loss & Surgical Specialists involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed doctor and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in weight loss and general surgery.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, safe, judgement-free, and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- General Surgery New Patient Forms [PDF][Online]
- Weight Loss New Patient Forms [PDF][Online]
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practice [PDF][Online]
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our doctor page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.